Saturday, January 16, 2010

The New year called for a New Look!!


This year for my low-budget christmas gifts, I decided to make a cookbook. The best of the best kind-of thing, recipes that I knew (or hoped) couldn't fail to impress even the meatiest of meat heads (brother-in-law). My amazing cutie-pa-tootie roommate Jameson Murphy agreed to illustrate my cookbook with his adorable drawings!
I named the book "Vegan Bites" and it consists of three different parts; little bites, big bites, and sweet bites, each only containing about 3-5 recipes. I don't mean to brag but the book came out awesome (with some help from the Howell Family) that I decided to re-name my blog, add Jamie's cute drawings, and continue to add to it for hopefully a future sequel (More Vegan Bites!).

So, Im sorry for the confusion, its the same great blog, just a new look, and a new name. Im not changing the web address which may be even more confusing, but I think yo-a'll can figure it out.

Below are some pics of the book. Let me know if any of you dear readers would like a copy - I am more than happy to share the love. (and get feedback, recipe testers, and the like.... )


table o' contents


apple cake recipe











How cute right?!
More lovely vegan food sharing to come!




1 comment: