Thursday, July 8, 2010

Stuffed Summer Squash

As of late work has been intense. I know a better blogger and chef wouldn't use that as an excuse, but I am. However, today, I share with you a very special gem ... My First YouTube Cooking Class! As a way to advertise and promote the Healthy Eating Cooking Classes we are doing every Thursday (tonight) from 6 - 7 at Callowhill (they're free!) Susanna my healthy eating partner in crime and I did short little cooking videos. We had one day to film, so they're not perfect, BUT look forward to seeing one every week and come out and cook with us!!

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your cooking show video!!! Keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANABELL, this is absolutely fantastic! You are meant to have your own cooking show!! Even though I had to chuckle a bit, you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete