Friday, March 26, 2010

It's a Date!

Today is not only my day off, but my two best buds and roomies day off!
Whoo-hoo.
On the menu: we got lunch, matinee, and happy hour. Perfect for this cold, soon to be raining day.

For our lunch date, I decided to make some awesome date balls for dessert! Easy to whip up, and delicious to sink your teeth into. Sugar free, gluten free ... hells yes. I found the recipe on Earth Muffin. I followed the recipe, but thought that they were a little too sticky so I went ahead and added about 3/4 cups of rolled oats ... it worked out beautiful!
Speaking of Earth Muffin she is also hosting an awesome give away! Check it out, along with the date recipe!!


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, thanks for making my cookies they look so yummy! :) And for all of your contest entries. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete