Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Imaginary Ordinary's One Year Anniversary!!!!


Happy Anniversary!
It was today, one year ago, I entered the blogosphere.  This blog has been a great way for me to share my recipes, food, suggestions, and vegan findings. It  has also opened up the wide world of vegan blogging and I have learned sooo much!!

In honor of my one year of vegan blogging, I decided to share what I love most about being vegan, not only of the past year, but through my whole journey of veganism (on and off the wagon for four years now...)

Enjoy!

Incorporating sooo many fresh fruits and veggies into my diet!! 2006: Berry picking in Tatitlik, AK, featured berries: salmon, blue, and cloud.


Learning and experimenting with so many new and fun recipes, and taking the turkey out of Thanksgiving! 
2007: My first homemade Tofurkey


Sharing wonderful meals with wonderful people! Pictured above two of my dearest friends, Dblanch and Rache! Here enjoying a pre-New Years Eve Party Dinner enjoying eggplant curry!


 Even in the backcountry I can whip up a mean vegan dish! Above my famous Thai Peanut Pasta - backpackers style! On Resurrection Pass, AK 2008.


Reinventing breakfast ... see ya eggs. Saturday Morning Fresh Toast!! 


Vegan baking... enough said! Check out my goods @ Mazag, 10th and Carpenter!


Learning that tofu is the superman of food and can transform and save any dish! Tofu quiche.

 
ahh... Wheat Gluten. The next best thing under the sun ... my favorite ... Buffalo Bites


There are just my favorite treats in the whole world so I had to picture them, Buckeyes.

Thanks to all my loyal readers for following, sharing, and enjoying the imaginary ordinary vegan. 


4 comments:

  1. Oh, great. You just HAAAD to post a picture of the buckeyes during the sugar cleanse. Awesome.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Happy blogiversary!

    Delicious trip down Memory Lane! :) Those berries are insanely pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for one year and going strong! I love your blog Anabell and am always looking forward to reading about your kitchen creations! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary! Seeing other people's blogs really inspires ME to try new and exciting ingredients and recipes.

    ReplyDelete